Friday, April 8, 2011

free blog!

I am very excited! I thought that I would have hardly any projects that I would be able to turn in for my AP exam, but I have everything I need as long as I get these last two projects done. Although, I don't like two of my projects, so I am wanting to redo those if I have time. The extra art classes I took this year really helped me out. I got most a lot more breadth pieces from using assignments that I did from my drawing class, and also a couple photography pictures. It also gave me a couple more concentration pieces which is what I was really needing. So all my freaking out was for nothing:)

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad that you only have two pieces to do but i only have 6 or 7 to finish just to make sure that i have enough for my portfolio. i'm worried about myself for not freaking out about this.

    ReplyDelete